Friday, March 13, 2009

New York City Memories - Day 1

In honor of the 3rd anniversary of our trip to New York City, I'm going to post something every day. The Flashback Friday doesn't count as one. Each day I'll post a picture from that particular day, as well as a link to my diary for that day. Of course, there are 2 diaries...one was just me, and that's what I have online. The other was expanded with everyone else's comments...and is therefore much more entertaining. But that's one is color-coded...and not online. Anywho...

Monday, March 13, 2006

Arrival at LaGuardia! Do I look excited to be in NYC? Well, it had been a looooooong day...


To read the New York Diary for Monday, March 13, 2006, please visit:

http://angelas-old-blog.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-york-city-trip-day-1.html



No comments: