Thursday, July 9, 2009

Why Do I Love Chocolate: Let Me Count the Ways

Disclaimer: I did not write this. I stole it from a little ad on the table at JB's Restaurant in downtown Salt Lake City.

Why Do I Love Chocolate: Let Me Count the Ways

  1. A nice box of chocolate can provide my total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?
  2. Eating equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate is a balanced diet.
  3. When dieting, I eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It takes the edge off my appetite...and I eat less.
  4. I would never consider giving up chocolate, because I am not a quitter.
  5. Research suggests that garlic and chocolate are beneficial to your health. So, everything I eat contains either garlic or chocolate, but rarely both.
  6. About the theory that chocolate slows down the aging process...it may not be true, but dare I take the chance?
  7. Chocolate is cheaper than therapy. And I don't need an appointment.
  8. A little too much chocolate is just about right.
  9. To maintain a proper diet, I choose from the 5 basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, chocolate cake, and chocolate pie.
  10. Chocolate...it's a vegetable...Really!!! It comes from the cocoa bean. Beans are vegetables. 'Nuff said.

No comments: