Monday, February 28, 2011

New Dancing with the Stars Cast

The new cast has been announced!  Here are my immediate reactions upon seeing the names:

Chelsea Kane:
I don't know who that is.

Petra Nemcova:
I don't know who that is, either!

Ralph Macchio:
Now this guy I know!  Hello, Daniel-san!!!

Romeo:
As in Romeo & Juliet?  What?

Sugar Ray Leonard:
Cool!  Wait...how old is he?

Chris Jerico:
Never heard of him.

Hines Ward:
Never heard of him.

Kendra Wilkinson:
This season's token Playboy Bunny.

Kirstie Alley:
Really?

Mike Catherwood:
Who?

Wendy Williams:
I usually change the channel when her talk show comes on at 11.

So, I'm guessing that Christine "I'm Not a Witch" O'Donnell said no, then?  And in case you're wondering, I will be rooting for Ralph Macchio!!!

1 comment:

-L said...

I think Petra is a model and Romeo is a rapper/singer. Not 100% on either.

I think they were getting desperate this season. Sugar Ray? Kirstie? I think you are right about the Karate Kid.