Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday Funnies

Angela:  So why exactly is the world going to end on Saturday?
Pat:  Because we're doing a double that day.

(We have 2 shows on Saturday...the same day as graduation.  So we're short staffed.  The world just may end!)

**

I was listening to the radio and they were giving away a trip for 2 to Florida to see a Taylor Swift concert.  They said who the winner was and then they called her.  The phone didn't ring, but played music before she answered.  What music played?  "Dancing Through Life" from Wicked.  I LOLed at that one.

**

I was at the movie theater to buy our tickets for Pirates 4.  After I got the tickets, I stepped to the side to get everything situated back in my purse before going outside.  (It was pouring rain.)  The people after me were a married couple...and they were asking about movie times like they were going to be going to 2 separate movies.  It was the funniest thing!  "Hey, honey!  Let's go on a date, but let's not go to the same movie!"

No comments: