Thursday, December 15, 2011

Golden Globes Nominations!!

I have been living so much in "Scrooge"-land, that I was completely unaware that they were going to announce the Golden Globe Nominations!!!!  There are a bunch of movies I have wanted to watch this year and haven't made it.  But I've seen enough, I think.  I guess we'll see.  Here are some instant reactions to this year's nominations:

Best Motion Picture-Drama:  "THE HELP"!!!!!  I LOVED that movie!  (And the book is even better!)  I REALLY want to see "War Horse."

Best Motion Picture-Comedy/Musical:  I haven't seen any of those, but I REALLY want to see "The Artist".  I've heard some really great things about it.

Best Motion Picture-Animated:  I've only seen "Cars 2" and I was great!

Best Lead Actress-Drama:  Viola Davis absolutely deserves that.  She was AMAZING in "The Help"!!!

Best Supporting Actress:  Both Octavia Spencer and Jessica Chastain for "The Help"?  Gah!!!  Who to choose?

Best TV Comedy/Musical:  Glee is up for it.  I haven't watched Glee in several weeks.  I've kind of fallen off the Glee train this year.

--

Well, I see that there's not a lot that I care about this year with the GGs, but I'll watch anyway.  Hello!  Ricky Gervais is hosting again.  He's HILARIOUS!!!!

No comments: