Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Little Late to the 3D Party

I am extremely behind the times, but I finally saw my first 3D movie last night.  That's right.  I saw "Finding Nemo" in 3D!  I thought the 3D effects were pretty cool (especially when they were in the fish tank looking out.  It actually felt like you were in a real fish tank!)  The school of fish looked really cool, too.  Also, the jelly fish looked amazing!

However, I will probably not be spending a lot of money on seeing any more 3D movies.  It made me a little dizzy, but not really bad.  But it was SO EXPENSIVE!!  And I think movies look just fine in 2D.  I saw the trailer for The Hobbit in 3D and it looked ridiculous!  They looked like talking cardboard cutouts.  I am super excited for that movie (obviously), but I will be seeing it in 2D, thank you very much!

You know, if you really want to see something in 3D, go see live theater.  It's the best, most realistic, 3D around!

No comments: