Saturday, September 5, 2009

Angela's Fall Movie Wishlist

I used to go to the movie theater a lot more.  I used to have the time!  But not so much anymore.  I'm just too busy!  And I don't like going to movies by myself.  I've done it, but I've felt like a loser. But...here is the list of movies I would like to see.  Those that are starred (*) are the ones I will try to move heaven and earth to get to the theater:

Opening in September:
Love Happens
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Fame

Opening in October:
Where the Wild Things Are *
The Invention of Lying
Amelia *


Opening in November:
New Moon ************* <-----that means I'll probably see it multiple times.
A Christmas Carol
2012 (I like to watch what Roland Emmerich does to national monuments, okay?)
The Young Victoria * (I've already seen it on the *cough*internet*cough*, but I desperately want to see it on the big screen.  It's only getting a limited release, but hopefully "limited" will mean "somewhere in Denver".  They should seriously just hand the Oscar to Emily Blunt now.)

Opening in December:
Sherlock Holmes
The Princess and the Frog *
Did You Hear About the Morgans?

That's not as crazy as I thought?  3 to 4 movies per month?  I'll probably make it to at least 2, and I'm okay with that.  We have Netflix for a reason, and there's always the $3 theater in FoCo!  And don't worry...I track my Oscar predictions all year, so I'll have those ready in January!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm not sure I want to see Fame as I've seen the old movie and the tv series years ago. I do want to see The Princess and the Frog and A Christmas Carol. There are more to see but I usually don't get a chance until it comes out on DVD.