Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Guilty Pleasure? Or just plain AWESOME?!

Can something be considered a "Guilty Pleasure" if you don't actually feel guilty?  My guilty pleasure food is chocolate-covered Oreos.  And yes...I feel guilty.  But I could technically say that British Romantic Dramas based on Classic British Literature could be my guilty pleasure movies...but I don't feel guilty.  So what does that make them?  Something awesome?  Something I love?  Both of those things?

I think I may have figured out why I'm still single.  I'd like a guy who will cuddle up with me and watch Jane Austen movies...and not complain about it.  Does such a man even exist?!  If so...where is he?  AND IS HE LDS?

1 comment:

katina said...

Not automatically. I usually have to "trade" movies with Nate. I will watch what he wants, and then he watches what i want...although there is complaining involved...from both of us. :0) Eliminate your complaining requirement and I'm sure there is an LDS guy out there that will cuddle with you and watch movies...especially if chocolate covered oreos are involved!! Love ya!!