Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Being Sick SUCKS!!!!!!

Why do I keep getting randomly sick at the worst possible times?  And what the HECK is up with the canker sores on my tongue?!  Seriously, I am so over this.

I can't remember about half of Sunday, July 10th.  I woke up, knew I was sick, managed to call people to make arrangements for my responsibilities for the day...although I called Juliana instead of Britni and this caused Juliana all kinds of confusion.

But spending the day in bed made me feel like I lost a week of my life.  It was the weirdest feeling EVER!  And getting sick like at the beginning of tech week for The Sound of Music was the worst possible timing.  Especially with the canker sores, because I could hardly talk!  By the time the show opened, I was okay, but it was super frustrating all week long!!

I'm okay now, but I think I have some nerve damage on my tongue.  I can't taste some things.  Maybe it's taste bud damage.  Who knows?  Ugh!!!

No comments: