Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dumbest Case of Road Rage EVER!

I just witnessed something so incredibly stupid.  I can't even believe it!

I had just picked up my mail and I was sitting in my car, waiting to be able to back out of my parking space and go home.  There were cars coming in all three directions, so I was just chilling, waiting for them to be gone.  Well, I don't know exactly what pissed this lady off.  It didn't look to me like she had been cut off or anything, but she laid on her horn for almost a full minute, all the while leaving her car halfway into the road (so NO ONE could move) and kept gesturing out her window toward the supposed offending car.  What in the world was your problem, lady?  Somebody must have spit in her corn flakes.

Now, I am known to be a little road rageous at times, but I never stop traffic and lay on the horn for a full minute.  I'll yell through my closed windows.  And if I manage to honk the horn, that's just a bonus.  (It's kind of difficult to honk my horn...it's a little button.)

Seriously, this was like the dumbest thing ever.  Really?  Was it necessary?  Idiot.

No comments: