Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Scrooge the Musical

This is just a friendly reminder that I will be in Scrooge the Musical at the Candlelight Dinner Playhouse this holiday season.  The show runs November 19 through December 31.  Tickets are going really fast, so if you want to come, I HIGHLY recommend getting your reservation soon!

You may purchase tickets anytime at www.coloradocandlelight.com
You may purchase tickets over the phone (or in person)
Tuesday-Friday from 10 am to 5 pm
Saturday from 12 pm to 5 pm

970-744-3747

4747 Marketplace Dr.
Johnstown, CO  80534
(Behind RV America, accessible off the I-25 Frontage Road just south of Exit 254)

I really hope to see you at the show!  It's going to be FABULOUS!!!  We start rehearsals next week and I'm so excited to get started!  :)

No comments: