Saturday, August 8, 2009

Apparently, I'm famous!

The Taffetas opens on Tuesday. (Oh, my gosh...TUESDAY?!) Anyway, I decided to do a little search on Google to see just where we are advertised. So I typed in "The Taffetas" "Loveland Music Guild." The very top result was this:

Loveland Music Guild Presents THE TAFFETAS 8/11-8/13Jun 24, 2009 ... The Loveland Music Guild is proud to present Rick Lewis' lighthearted musical The Taffetas, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, August 11-13, ...
http://broadwayworld.com/article/Loveland_Music_Guild_Presents_THE_TAFFETAS_811813_20090624

My very first reaction was "Wait, WHAT? Broadwayworld.com?!" So I click on it. Sure enough! There's an article about us on there! So I click on it. Cool! It's our press release! I don't know who put it on there, but cool! Then I notice something interesting... my name is a link. So I click on it. I have a profile on BroadwayWorld! http://www.broadwayworld.com/people/Angela_Johnson/

Please note that I was a make-up design artist on Tarzan, and I'm on the Australian Cast Recording of The Sound of Music. Good to know, right? I also apparently wrote a book called "A Cool Moonlight" that has been turned into a modern dance show. Cool!

As I look through the rest of the links on Google, it's the local paper, some website called AmericanTowns.com, and some other local stuff. But seriously....HOLY CRAP! BROADWAYWORLD.COM!!!!! That made my whole day!


COME SEE THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: