Monday, August 17, 2009

My thoughts on the new Dancing with the Stars Cast

There are currently 2 tabs opened on my Firefox. The first is Blogger. The second is ABC.com and the Dancing with the Stars cast. I haven't looked at it yet. I'm going to now. Join me as I react to the stars I'll be watching this fall on one of my favorite shows!!! Ready.....


1) Aaron Carter - your hip hop training will do you no good! Learn that early, and you'll be fine!!

2) Ashley Hamilton - why do I think of Gone with the Wind every time I hear that name.

3) Chuck Liddell - never heard of him.

4) Debi Mazar - never heard of her.

5) Donny Osmond -OH. MY. HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ahem* I mean...cool.

6) Joanna Krupa - never heard of her.

7) Kathy Ireland - nice!

8) Kelly Osbourne - okay, that's going to be interesting.

9) Louie Vito - never heard of him.

10) Macy Gray - let's hope she stays on for awhile so she can't come back and sing at a results show. I'm not a fan of her voice.

11) Mark Dacascos - never heard of him.

12) Melissa Joan Hart - wait a second...didn't I just hear that she packed up and moved her whole family across the country to take care of her ailing mother? This does not compute.

13) Michael Irvin - never heard of him.

14) Mya - I've heard of her, but I'm not familiar with her work.

15) Natalie Coughlin - cool!

16) Tom DeLay - wait...WHAT?! Ummm......okay.

Well, there you have it. From the looks of it, it's going to be an...uh...interesting season. I think it's a little obvious who my favorite going in is...don't let me down, Donny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Veronica and Ryan said...

Yea! I have been waiting for Donny to be on this show! I am so excited! I have to tell Ann Marie!