Monday, November 9, 2009

Best thing in the whole wide world

Answer:  Ringing the doorbell at my brother's house and then hearing the pitter patter of little footsteps accompanied by a chorus of "Angela!  Angela!"  Door opens.  Big hug from Emily and another "Angela!".  Rebekah, across the room standing on the piano bench calls out "Angela!"  Yes, she can say my name now!  When Emily was that age, she called me "Allah".  (Actually, now that I think about it, Emily actually calls me "Agela" now, which is what Neal called me when he was little.)  More hugs!

Question:  What is the best thing in the world?

2 comments:

Craig said...

We do egg them on a little, when we hear the knock or ring, we always go "Oh, who's there...." That always gets them excited.

Ann Marie said...

Angela, that's awesome! That's got to be a great feeling. It's funny how they can make us have such a great day and make us feel so loved!