Wednesday, November 11, 2009

From the Angela's Crazy-Weird Dreams File...

Last night I dreamt that Michael Buble' came to my office to pay rent (why he was renting from us, I have no idea).  He paid with a stack of 20s, with a random 30 dollar bill mixed in.  I told him that I knew it was fake, because I used to be a bank teller and I can tell those kind of things.  He insisted that it was real and it was just a new currency that the government was introducing a little at a time.  I held it up to the light to see the little security strip on the inside.  It said...are you ready for this?..."Disney".

Don't even try to interpret my dreams.  They make no sense.  I think I have strange dreams because I am a strange person.

1 comment:

katina said...

I love your dream. It cracks me up. :0)