Thursday, June 24, 2010

Broadway Divas 101: Midterm Report

So, how is everyone doing with the course?  Are you learning new things?  Have you spent hours on YouTube watching other videos than the ones I suggested?  I sure hope so!  (I know I have!)

We've reported on 6 Divas and we have 5 more to go, according to my final list:

Lesson 1:  Audra McDonald
Lesson 2:  Patti LuPone
Lesson 3:  Sherie Rene Scott
Lesson 4:  Victoria Clark
Lesson 5:  Sutton Foster
Lesson 6:  Kristin Chenoweth
Lesson 7:  Idina Menzel
Lesson 8:  Bernadette Peters
Lesson 9:  Rachel York
Lesson 10:  Susan Egan
Lesson 11:  Stephanie J. Block
Lesson 12:  "Demi-Divas"

I need some help with Lesson 12:  Who else should I talk about?  I'll give very brief reports on some other Broadway stars that I didn't know enough about or who aren't as a big a names (in my mind) as the others to get their own lesson.  I'm thinking about maybe Alice Ripley, Christine Ebersole, Sierra Boggess, Linda Eder, Kerry Butler, Laura Bell Bundy, Laura Michelle Kelly, Sally Murphy, Ashley Brown....  Please send me some suggestions!!

No comments: