Thursday, June 3, 2010

Car Wish List

The time has come to replace my Saturn, "Winnifred".  There are some things wrong that I don't want to pay to fix.  So I'm going to trade her in.  I have a little time to look around, but I'm finding that there are many cars out there (duh) and many opinions (duh again!)  So here is my wish list:

Bold= Absolutely necessary
Italic= Would be nice, but not necessary

Pre-owned 2005 or newer
$10000 or less (before my trade-in)
4 Door
Manual transmission
Handles well in the snow
Power locks
Power windows
Keyless entry
CD player
Aux. input
AC
less than 100,000 miles (prefer 50,000 to 80,000)
Not a tin can that will be crushed in one accident

I've been looking at VW Jetta, Chevy Cobalt, Ford Focus, Kia Rio, Chevy Aveo.  But I have no idea what I really need, so I'm just going to have to go out and test drive some stuff.

So much for that whole BEING DEBT-FREE thing.  Oh, well....   

1 comment:

Ixchelle said...

VW are expensive to repair or replace anything in them. And not every place will fix or have the parts.