Monday, October 11, 2010

It's that time of year again...

It's almost Election Day.  You know what that means!!  FREAKING ANNOYING TV ADS!!!!!

I'm getting so sick of every other commercial being one candidate slamming another candidate.  Can't anyone play nice anymore?!  (John Hickenlooper!!!  Kudos to Mayor Hickenlooper for running a clean campaign!)

But the rest of them?  SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE!!!  You make it really hard for me to know who to vote for.  I don't know who to believe.  And if you approving ads that slam your opponent, I don't want to vote for you, either!!!

Candidate A is pure evil.  He wants to kill Candidate B.  See what he has to say about killing Candidate B:  "Yes, we should do that."  Do you want a murderer in Congress?  The Committee to Annoy the Crap out of Voters approved the content of this advertisement.

There is an ad I keep hearing on the radio that makes me laugh.  I won't give any specifics, but suffice it to say, they list of two things that a particular third party supports and they are inferring that these things are bad.  I laugh when I hear it, because my reaction is "And what's so bad about that?"  It's just funny.

Is it November 3rd yet?  The ads will go away.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

No comments: