Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Year in My Life Blog

Sometimes I have these really great ideas.  Most of the time I don't follow through. I just had this great idea and I hope that I will follow through.

I have created a separate blog called "A Year in My Life".  My plan is to write something every day.  Or at least have every day represented.  I'll still blog here, but I wanted to separate the other blog.

I will start on January 1st.  It will seriously be a year in my life.  I've seen some people that do a "How do you Measure a Year" project, and I think this will be similar.  I really hope that I follow through.  I've gotten really bad about writing in my actual, physical journal.  I really hope that blogs last forever.  I do much better about blogging than writing in my journal.

If you want to follow my "A Year in My Life" blog, it's http://mylifein2011.blogspot.com
Don't look for any posts for awhile.  I'm going to take my time getting the layout done and then I'll start blogging on January 1st. 

No comments: