Thursday, January 20, 2011

Carpet Irony

I just realized the irony of a task that I was doing for Shauna this morning.  We are need of a specific type of carpet remnant for the Bye Bye Birdie set and I have been calling around to the local carpet stores today to see if anyone has what we are looking for.  So where's the irony?  Well, if you have ever been in the basement of my parents' house, you will know that we have about 30 or more different carpet squares making up a checkerboard pattern on the floor.  So me calling every carpet store in Northern Colorado looking for some specific carpet remnants just struck me as very funny...and oh, so ironic!

I couldn't find a great picture of the carpet, but here's one that shows a little of it...and a cute picture of Emily when she was about 2.

No comments: