Monday, February 20, 2012

Bless her beautiful hide...

Mark your calendars, folks!  I have another show you must come and see!

I will be playing Mrs. Sander in the Union Colony Dinner Theatre's upcoming production of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers".  The show runs April 6th through May 20th.  This will be the last show at the UCDT while it is owned by Cathy & Raja Salaymeh.  The new owner will be Brandon Bill and he'll be taking over after May 20th. 

I am THRILLED to be able to work at the UCDT again.  I did "Fiddler on the Roof" there about 4 years ago and that was one of the best shows I have ever been involved in.  It's such a great theater!  Love them!

I'm also thrilled to be doing "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers".  That is my favorite movie musical.  I'm not as familiar with the stage version, having only seen it once or maybe twice.  It's a little different.  But the essence of the story is there and some of the great songs from the movie.  The cast is fantastic, and we are going to have a fabulous time!

So whatever you do, don't miss this awesome show!!!

www.ucdinnertheatre.com

No comments: