Monday, February 6, 2012

Favorite Super Bowl Commericals 2012

There were some really great commercials this year!  I kept a list during the game so I could remember which ones I liked.

In 3rd place:  The Hyundai Cheetah


In 2nd place: Oikos & John Stamos


And in 1st place, with the most consistent belly laughs from my family...

Chevy Mayan Apocalypse


Honorable mention goes to:

Hyundai - Singing
Audi - Vampires
M&Ms - Naked
Doritos - Big Dog
Doritos - Slingshot Baby
The Voice - Betty White
Honda - Ferris Buehler
Pepsi Max- Check out

Special mention for overall cuteness goes to:
Coca Cola (All Ads)

I'm not going to put the links for all of the Honorable Mentions, but you can find any of them on You Tube!

Oh, and the game was good, too.  It's always nice when it comes down to the very last second instead of someone running away with it.  (Says the girl who went to her college's National Championship game and they won 51-0.)

No comments: