Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Dancing with the Stars Cast

As we have in the past, join me as I read the latest cast list of Dancing with the Stars.  I haven't heard any rumors this time, other than that Maks won't be on it this time.  Let's take a look at the list and I'll give you my instant reactions:

  • Gladys Knight - Wow...That ought to be interesting.
  • Melissa Gilbert - Awwww...Laura Ingalls!  (Oh, and look!  She's dancing with Maks!)
  • Jack Wagner - I know who he is, but I can't say I've seen his work.
  • Gavin DeGraw - The name sounds familiar...
  • Donald Driver - I don't know who that is.
  • Roshon Fegan - Who?
  • Katherine Jenkins - I don't know who she is either, but it says she's an operatic pop star from Wales.  That makes me like her already.  And she's dancing with Mark Ballas, my favorite pro!
  • William Levy - Again....who?
  • Maria Menounos - Okay, she's pretty cool.
  • Martina Navratilova - She's pretty much the last athlete I would have ever expected to be on this show.  But I guess we'll see!  She's dancing with Tony and he's a good teacher!
  • Sherri Shepherd - She's funny!  This'll be good.
  • Jaleel White - URKEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, this will be another interesting season in the ballroom!

No comments: