Saturday, April 21, 2012

And there's the 3rd thing...

You know how they say that bad things come in threes?  (Or maybe that's celebrity deaths...)  Anyway, I had two bad things happen on Thursday.  I just knew the 3rd thing was coming.

First, I spilled my breakfast all over my lap (and the floor...and luckily not all over my computer.)  Second, I hit a bird on my way to work.  Normally, they fly out of the way as I'm driving towards them.  This one just stayed there and...yeah...no more bird.

So what's the 3rd thing?  Well, I somehow managed to throw my back out in my sleep last night.  I woke up like this.  The only time I don't hurt is if I'm sitting down.  Yeeeeaaaah....that's gonna be a problem tonight for the show.  I'm waiting to take Ibuprofen until closer to showtime, so it will last through the end of the show.

Ugh.

1 comment:

torchy said...

ALWAYS take Ibuprofen ASAP ... and keep up the dosage. It takes the swelling down immediately, which relieves lots of the pain!