Monday, November 5, 2012

Blog Fail

I am so sick of political ads.  This is the final night for them, and they are so annoying!!!  I'm going to tally all the commercials while I'm watching "Bones" tonight (7 to 8 pm).  Just to prove how many there are!!!
  1. Windows Surface
  2. Visa NFL Fan Offers
  3. Nisson Pathfinder
  4. Best Buy
  5. Fox on Windows 8
Hmm...no ads.  Did they magically end at 7 pm?  Man, I hope so!
  1. Target
  2. iPad Mini
  3. AT&T
  4. The Mob Doctor
  5. Pro-Romney
  6. Anti-Obama
  7. Anti-Romney
I spoke too soon.  The ads are back.  (PS.  The guy playing the butcher on Bones tonight looks like a young Dennis Quaid!)
  1. Chrysler 300
  2. Tylenol Cold
  3. KFC Dip'ems
  4. Halo 4
  5. Michelin
  6. Samsung Galaxy Note II
  7. The X Factor
Wow...this blog is pretty pointless now.  (On a side note, Fisher is one of my favorite Squinterns.)
  1. Kia Optima
  2. Windows 8
  3. Sprint
  4. The Mob Doctor
  5. News promo
  6. Anti-Obama
  7. Arby's
  8. News promo
  9. American Furniture Warehouse
  10. Pro-Obama
  11. Glee
Well, this backfired.  But there are a ton fewer ads than earlier today.  IT'S A GUY FAWKES DAY MIRACLE!!!!
  1. Halo 4
  2. Skyfall trailer
  3. Walgreens
  4. Ford Escape
  5. Sony
  6. News promo
  7. The Mob Doctor
And...that's the game!  Total Blog Fail.  I was trying to prove a point, and that didn't exactly work out.  Oh, well...I'm posting it anyway.

No comments: