Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Celebrity Tweet!!!

Oh my gosh you guys!!!!!!  Dominic Monaghan knows my name!  Okay...so he knows my Twitter name.  He tweeted me!!!

Backing up....

Who is Dominic Monaghan?

Merry in The Lord of the Rings:











Charlie on Lost:







Okay, so anyway....a movie and a TV show I've *cough* been obsessed with in the past.  *cough*.  He's an actor I really like, to say the least.

So....I follow him on Twitter.  This morning, he must have been bored, because he was answering questions!  I noticed that they were coming up in real time, so I decided what the heck, I'd send him a question.

Here it is:


If Charlie hadn't have died, do you think he and Claire would have lived happily ever after?

I tweeted that at about 9:30 or so, right before I went to work.  Within 2 minutes, he tweeted the answer!


: If Charlie hadn't have died, do you think he and Claire would have lived happily ever after?” No. He's broken. 

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally made my day.

No comments: