Friday, May 22, 2009

Remembering the Tornado

I wasn't a direct witness of the Windsor tornado, which happened one year ago today. I did, however, see some crazy weather. I talked about it in this blog:

http://angelas-old-blog.blogspot.com/2008/10/extreme-weather.html

I wrote that in the afternoon, before we found out how bad it had been in Windsor!

I also saw some of the destruction a day or so later when I went to Greeley. I never have been in Windsor since that day, come to think of it. Weird.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Speaking of remembering tornados -- the day we brought Annalise home (August 11) from the hospital a tornado touched down in Salt Lake City. Your mom & dad were there for a booksellers convention. Were you there as well?

Angela said...

No, I didn't get to go to convention that year. I remember that, though!