Sunday, May 17, 2009

There's just something theraputic....

...about being outside. Yay for nice weather!!

I spent about 6 hours sitting outside yesterday at a garage sale. I wasn't in the sun much, just hanging out in the shade. Later in the day, I spent about half an hour or so out on my back deck reading. I was in the sun then. Today, I sat outside after church while waiting for my sister to get out of her meeting. Then we had a family party this evening, and we were out in the back yard for a couple of hours. I haven't felt this good in a long time! Fresh air is something else! Wow!

I seriously think I spent the entire Spring and Summer last year inside. That's what happens when you do several shows right in a row. (Work to rehearsal to home...then the show opens, and it's work to performance to home on the weekends!!) There really is something to be said for getting outside once in awhile. ESPECIALLY for someone like me, with a desk job and indoor hobbies!

Again I say....yay for nice weather!!!!!

No comments: