Sunday, January 17, 2010

Golden Globe Musings 2010

"It's not rain.  It's just God crying for NBC." ~Tina Fey on the red carpet.

I <3 Ricky Gervais!!!!

Up wins!  Nobody can compete with Pixar, and you know what?  AWESOME STORIES!!!

Nice beanie, Michael C. Hall.

Wow, NBC is getting SLAMMED tonight.  And with good reason.

Yay for Michael Giacchino!!!

MERYL STREEP ROCKS!!!!!!!

I think we're all grateful that Drew Barrymore has a better hairdo than last year.  But what the heck is that thing on her shoulder & hip?!

Is Ricky Gervais drinking beer onstage?!

Q- How did Julia Roberts score a seat next to Paul McCartney.
A- She's Julia Roberts.

Wow...um...I think I've only seen one Martin Scorsese movie.

YAY GLEE!!!!!!  I'm not a huge fan of the show, but I am very happy that it's getting recognition like this. 

Wow, would you like some Lea Michele with that dress?

Sandra Bullock in The Blind Side = AMAZING!  Well deserved award!

Dear Sally Hawkins: Please eat a sandwich.  No, eat three.

Cameraman fired:  Leo DiCaprio is not Jeff Bridges

I still <3 Ricky Gervais!!

"It's not hard to be humble.  It's hard to be confident."  ~Meryl Streep in the Press Room.

--

Good show!  Can't wait for the Oscars!!!  Watch for my annual nomination predictions...coming in about 2 weeks!

1 comment:

Princess Jami said...

"It's not hard to be humble. It's hard to be confident." ~Meryl Streep in the Press Room. Oooooh...that is a true statement.