Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am officially losing my mind!!!

It is my job to order all the office supplies for my office.  This includes the envelopes and letterhead from a local print shop.  Well, at the beginning of this month, I ordered 3 boxes of #10 Window envelopes.  Then, last week, I thought that I had ordered the non-window envelopes (I even looked right at the boxes in the closet and thought they were the non-window kind), so I ordered 3 more boxes of #10 Window envelopes.  Now we have 6 boxes of the window envelopes (that's 3000 envelopes, mind you) and 1 mostly full box of the non window envelopes (less than 500).  It's a really good thing that we use WAY more of the window envelopes.  But still...I can't believe I was that stupid!!!!  I need a vacation.  Or at least some ice cream.