Thursday, January 7, 2010

Yes, you may ask for my autograph.

I was a movie star last night.  Okay, so I was a extra.  I got a fun gig in a video project by a local film company.  The film is called "The Prodigals" and it's about the Prodigal Son from the Bible.

I showed up around 5:30 pm and got dressed up in Biblical attire.  We waited around for a little while and then went in to the set.  I had a couple of lines with my friend Paula.  We set up our little scene and then they brought the extras & principals in.  We filmed that scene a couple of times.  Then we did some other stuff.  At one point I got to walk behind 2 of the principals and wave when they said my character's name.  We did some more waiting and then some more filming and then we were done!  It was a lot of fun!  Especially because I got paid to stand around with my friends for 4 hours. 

All in all, a very fun evening!  I look forward to more fun evenings such as this...if the opportunity arises!   And yes, you may ask for my autograph.

2 comments:

Susan said...

How cool. I've always thought it would be neat to be an extra in a movie. I can stand in a crowd really well!

Princess Jami said...

Sweet!!! :-)