Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Now Hiring

I am now accepting applications for a personal assistant.

Job duties include:
  • Watching my car to make sure snow/ice are scraped off within 10 minutes
  • Delivering hot chocolate to me at work whenever I want
  • Cleaning my house
  • Doing my laundry
  • Cooking me dinner
  • When roads are snowy/icy, driving me where I need to go in a snow plow
  • Doing all shopping for me
  • Altering all the cute clothes I want so that they will fit me
  • Carrying me to and from my car so I don't get snow on my cute shoes
  • Figuring out a way to print money legally so that I can pay my bills without using my own money
  • Cutting anything bad/sad from the paper before I read it, so I only read the good stuff.
  • Anything else I think of.  Must be available at a moment's notice.
This is sounding a little Devil Wears Prada.  And what's this about pay?  You want to get paid?  That's just crazy talk.  You can't put a price on basically worshipping the ground I walk on!!  Seriously, people.

So...any takers?  Anyone?  ANYONE?!

1 comment:

katina said...

Sounds like being a mom!! I would take you on as a client, but I already have two demanding clients as it is!! :0)