Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Silliness

The follow is a collection of funny things that happened today/funny quotes of the day:

"If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long would it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?" ~from a talk at church

"Oh, I'm sorry...I have to take this.  Oh!  It's my agent!  Hello?  Hey!  What?  No!  They want me to play Winnifred in a revival of Once Upon a Mattress on Broadway?  Absolutely!  Yeah!  I don't even care who is in it.  Well, if Mikeal Macbeth is in it too, that would be even better.  Great!  Talk to you later!" ~Me during my Up in Lights video interview

*explanation:  I went and got Emily and brought her back to Loveland so that she could be in the Up in Lights video*

Me:  Emily, remember I told you that Mikeal is the one who gave that balloon to Bekah?
Mikeal:  I gave a balloon to Bekah?
Me:  Yeah, remember when we came out there the day after Thanksgiving?
Mikeal:  Oh, yeah!  Hey, maybe that's why I lost my job.
Me:  Yeah, you gave that balloon away and that was it!  You're fired!!

"Ta da!!  I wanna be in a show with Up in Lights someday!"  ~Emily's line in her UIL video spot

Me:  Can you say it again?
Emily:  No, I only want to say it one time.
Me:  This girl is destined for the theatre and not film!!

Emily:  You ARE a dancer!
Me:  Ha ha!  No, I'm not!
Emily:  But you're dancing right now
Me: Uh, no, I'm just swaying to the music.

*insert Mikeal quoting a bunch of stuff from Moulin Rouge*

Okay, so I got a valentine from my mom & dad.  I opened it and looked at what my mom had written.  At first glance, I thought it said "You are annoying."  I was like WHAT?!  Second glance revealed that it actually said "You are amazing."  But the Z looked like a Y, and the M was kind of strange, so it totally looked like it said "annoying."  That's it...I'm moving out.  ;)

After we went over to my grandparents' house to deliver their V-Day present.  Emily was playing with the toys.  Grandma has some cone shaped spools in there left over from some quilting thread.  There are three of them.  She passed them out to Grandma & Grandpa & my mom.  Grandma said that Shauna needed one and passed it off.  Emily took it, gave it back to Grandma, and then announced:  "The old people have to have them, because you put it on your ear and it helps you hear."  BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

***
It's been a funny day, that's for sure!!!!

No comments: