Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Urban Dictionary

Many people on Facebook are looking up their names on UrbanDictionary.com and are posting the definitions of their name.  I looked up my name on there and it came up with so many great definitions that I decided to put mine in a blog instead of my FB status.  (Besides, as of press time, my status is a collection of funny quotes from our Lost party from last night.)

So, here we go:

Angela: Small, short catlike person. Very easy to tease, but there's no reason to tease an Angela because they're very sweet. You can trust an Angela. Often, Angelas need a hug. Give your Angela a hug today.

I couldn't agree more! Except for the catlike part.

Angela:  a really beautiful and pretty girl that I love

Aw, thanks...whoever you are.

Angela:  A person with amazing eyes who is pretty amazingly awesome. Why is she awesome? Just because, that's why.

Nice.

Angela:  Super cool awesome funky loyal always there for you

I am really liking this!!!!

Angela:  Petite, hazel eyed young lady with a lovely smile and lovely body, who is nice to everyone she meets.

Um...I have blue eyes.  But thanks!

Angela:  A beautiful, angelic goddess who is kind and fair to everyone.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then there were some other ones that were not accurate at all and not worth sharing.  But I'm liking these!!

No comments: