Wednesday, May 5, 2010

That only happens in the movies!!!

I guess my life is not like those in the movies. Or even in books. Yes, I realized this a long time ago. I'm not THAT dense. But something kind of funny just happened to remind me of this:

I tweeted the following:

Between my allergies of doom and me feeling sorry for myself, this is turning out to be one epic bummer of a day.

Almost immediately, my phone dinged. I had a text message! Now, what would be the odds of it being someone to cheer me up, ask me to do something fun, or something along those lines? Apparently, not so great. It was a text message from AT&T telling me that I would be getting more texts with helpful hints on my new messaging plan. Well, whoop-dee-do! Thank you, AT&T, for reminding me that my life is rather dull and nothing like the movies.

No comments: