Sunday, September 26, 2010

Define "Eclectic"

I think that my Netflix queue displays an accurate definition of the word "eclectic", as pertaining to my taste in movies:

Just sent back: The Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy
Coming next:  Amelia
The rest of the queue:
Me and Orson Welles
The Secret Life of Bees
Kung Fu Panda
The Jane Austen Book Club
Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
X-Men Origins:  Wolverine
The Boys are Back
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Sherlock Holmes
Alice in Wonderland
Juno
Victoria and Albert
The Longshots
The Matchmaker
The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill...
Fame
Dreamgirls
Be Kind, Rewind
Autumn Hearts: A New Beginning
Vanity Fair
Jane Eyre
Hans Christian Andersen
Ghost Whisperer: Season 1
Yes Man
Avatar
Star Trek: Generations
A Room with a View
Adam
I am Legend
Glee:  Season 1
Rigoletto
The Cosby Show: Season 1
Return to Snowy River
Chicago
Memoirs of a Geisha
A Good Year
Fun with Dick and Jane (Original, not remake)
School of Life
Everybody's Fine
Grace is Gone
I Hate Valentines Day
Nadia
Princess Caraboo
That Thing You Do
Prelude to a Kiss
The Accidental Husband
La Vie en Rose
The Devil's Arithmetic
Martian Child
Ice Castles (Remake, not original)
Tuck Everlasting
Castle: Season 1
Castle: Season 2
Blast from the Past
Babies
All About Steve
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
The Derby Stallion
Riding in Cars with Boys
Extras: Season 1
Our Family Wedding
Mostly Martha
Picture This!
Creation
Iron Man 2

Yes, I have a bizarre and very ECLECTIC taste in movies.  At least, movies I get on Netflix.  I am much pickier about which ones I see in the theater.

No comments: