Friday, September 24, 2010

From the "Weird Things I've Seen on the Road" File

Yes, I have seen the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile.  That is definitely in this file.

Anyway...

Twice this week I have seen a rather odd sight.  A car that had a set of longhorn steer horns on the hood.  And on the back...well...let's just say a replica of a bull's family jewels are dangling there.  Now some of you might be saying that it's not that unusual to see something like that in the West.  Really?  Well, what if I told you that this was not a truck, but a FORD FUSION.  Yes, that's right.  A new, silver, FORD FUSION.

Seriously, this is ridiculous.  If I see it again, I promised Neal that I would take pictures.  I almost took pictures the first time I saw it parked in the Kinkos parking lot, but the owner came outside right then.

Crazy!!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That's hilarious! I do see several trucks in this area with the long horn steer antlers on the front- but they are usual the old beater farm trucks! Too funny!