Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Golden Globe Nominations: Instant Reactions

I have been so busy that I didn't even know that the Golden Globe Nominations were being announced today!!!  I'm usually much more on top of this.  Well, here are my instant reactions as I read the nominations:

Cecil B. DeMille Award to Robert DeNiro?  Cool!!

Best Motion Picture Drama...haven't seen any of them.  Haven't seen any of the actors or actresses nominated for Drama.

Best Motion Picture Comedy or Musical:  I've only seen Alice in Wonderland.  (Only nominated actor or actress I've seen was Johnny Depp in that same movie!)

Haven't seen any of the supporting actor/actress either.  Wow....I'm not doing so well!!!!

Best Animated Feature:  Tangled and Toy Story 3!!!  Both WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!  I haven't seen Despicable Me or How to Train Your Dragon, but they are on my list.

Best Original Song:  "I See the Light" from Tangled is great!!!

Okay, moving on to Television.  I hope I can do better with this list!!!!!!

Well, I don't watch any of the nominated dramas...

But yay for Glee!!!!  Nominated for Best Comedy!  Lea Michele, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer,  and Matthew Morrison, too!!  Yay!!

Steve Carell for best Actor in a comedy for The Office!!  Yay!!

Best Miniseries or Made for Television movie:  Temple Grandin!!!!!  (This movie is amazing!!!)

Oy!  I don't think I could choose between Claire Danes for Temple Grandin and Romola Garai for Emma!!!

Well, I fail at keeping up on movies this year, but I have been super busy.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!!!!

No comments: