Saturday, December 18, 2010

The "Ways to End Shows Early" Game: December 2010 Edition

This is a game that we have played for years.  Being the musical theatre geeks that we are, this is the kind of thing that we do.  Stop shaking your head.  This is fun for us, okay?

It would take more brain power then I can handle at the moment to think of any of our previous examples, but I will try another day when I haven't been going crazy at work all day!

Anyway, here are the December 2010 additions to the list:

Nutcracker:  The Rat King Wins!!!


The Will Rogers Follies:  The first time Wiley Post says "Let's go flyin', Will!", Will says "Okay, let's go!"  And...scene.  (Confused?  Come see the show, now through January 16th at the Candlelight Dinner Playhouse!)

Hit me up on another day when my brain isn't fried and I'll tell you the other ones we've come up with over the years.

No comments: