Monday, December 20, 2010

Interesting Dream, Good Advice

When I'm waiting for something to happen, it's not unlikely for me to dream about it.  Well, this happened last night.  I'm currently waiting anxiously to find out if I got cast in a show, so I had a really odd dream about a 7 hour call back that had nothing to do with the show.  But in the middle of it, they asked some of the "more experienced" actors to tell the younger actors what they had learned over the years.  This is what I said:

"It doesn't matter if you don't get cast.  It's not the end of the world.  You aren't going to die if you don't get this.  You may very well find that your next audition will be for an even better show.  Don't be surprised to hear yourself say 'I am so glad that I didn't get cast in , because is so much better and it's where I'm meant to be!"

That's good advice, if I do say so myself.  My subconscious seems to think so.  :)

No comments: