Sunday, January 1, 2012

Angela's Year in Review (ish) 2011

It seems weird to be writing out my Year in Review.  Mostly because I did a blog a day this year, called A Year in my Life.  That's 365 blog posts.  I should probably still summarize the  year.  But I don't feel like it.  So we'll just wrap it up with this:

It was a year of UPs:
  • Benjamin Keith Cecil Johnson (my adorable nephew), born March 2, 2011
  • Neal & Amanda's Wedding, May 13, 2011
  • The Sound of Music with Up in Lights, July 2011
  • Scrooge at the Candlelight Dinner Theater, November-December 2011

It was a year of DOWNs:
  • Too many health problems!!  Between bronchitis, sinus infections, and the recurring viral ulcers on my tongue (in May, July, and November), I have spent WAY too much time at the doctor's office!
  • Having to buy a new car after just getting new tires and a new battery for my old car.  It's nice to have new wheels, but now I am WAY too much in debt again.
Mostly a lot of in between, so it definitely was a good year!  On to 2012.....

No comments: