Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I can't think of a name for this blog post.

So I was just looking at the list of shows currently running on Broadway.  For the first time in a long time there are almost as many plays that I want to see as musicals.  This is weird...especially for me!

Musicals I want to see:
Anything Goes
Newsies
Sister Act
Porgy & Bess

Plays I want to see:
 Harvey
One Man, Two Guvnors
Peter and the Starcatcher
War Horse

Now, I know what you're thinking.  I said ALMOST as many plays as musicals, but I listed four each.  But that's because I left off other musicals that I would like to see but have seen before.  Like Mary Poppins, The Lion King, & Wicked.  I have seen Anything Goes before, but it is currently starring my favorite Broadway actress:  Stephanie J. Block!

Now I just need to win the lottery so that I can afford to spend a week or two in NYC seeing all of these shows!

No comments: