Thursday, July 5, 2012

Like me!

I have created a page on Facebook that is just for my performing stuff.  You can "like" me!  Isn't that great?  Please "like" me on Facebook!  It will make my day!!

www.facebook.com/MusicaAngelicaPerformer


The 50th person to "like" my page will receive 2 free tickets to see Godspell at the Candlelight Dinner Playhouse.  I'm not in that show, but I have 2 free tickets that I probably won't get a chance to use because I'm in a show at a different theater.  I'm at 38 likes so far.  This deal expires August 5, 2012.

***Edit:  Once I reach 50 likes, I will do a random drawing of all 50 people to choose the winner

2 comments:

Fiber Angel said...

It works better if you randomly pick one person after 50 have liked you or everyone waits to be the 50th person. ;)

Angela said...

I thought of that after I posted that. I'll probably do that, just because with my luck the 50th person will work here at the CDP!