Monday, December 8, 2008

One Year Ago

This is kind of personal, but I'm going to summarize on here. Hope no one minds.

One year ago today, I took a very important step in my eternal progression. I went through the temple for my own endowments. I had put it off for way too long, mainly because I didn't know what I was missing! But I am glad that I waited, because I don't think I was really ready before that. And this past year has been amazing! I have literally felt the blessings of heaven raining down on me! I haven't been able to go back as often as I would like, but the time that I have spent in the temple has been AMAZING!!!! It's the best place on earth!! You can't get any closer to heaven than when you are inside the temple!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Congratulations! I found out when I was back in Colorado last spring but I didn't get a chance to tell you congratulations.