Monday, August 30, 2010

Dancing With the Stars: Instant Reactions

I'm watching the live "press conference" announcement of the new cast of Dancing With the Stars.  Here are my instant reactions to the new cast:

  • Brandy - should be good!
  • Jennifer Grey - Well, we know she can dance.  And nobody puts Baby in a corner.
  • Margaret Cho - she's funny!
  • Audrina Patridge - Well, at least it's not Heidi Montag.  I'd have to stop watching the show if it was.
  • Florence Henderson - Love her! 
  • Bristol Palin - ugh.  Please get kicked off first.
What?!  I have to wait to hear the guys?  NO FAIR!!!!  I really don't appreciate ABC forcing Bachelor Pad on me just so I can watch this announcement live.  I have so many other things I could be doing right now.  Okay, I really don't.  *sigh*

  • Michael Bolton - Interesting.  I hope he doesn't sing opera again.  That was a bizarre experience I hope never to repeat.
  • Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino - Oh, dear.  Why do I see this ending badly?
  • David Hasselhoff - I have this feeling that Len is going to hassle the Hoff.
  • Kurt Warner - Excellent!
  • Kyle Massey - Cool!
  • Rick Fox - Wasn't he married to someone famous?
Looks like it's going to be an interesting season!  I can't wait to see which Pros will be on this time around.  It's no secret that I like the Pros better than the Celebrities!

No comments: