Sunday, August 21, 2011

"Scrapbook Movies"

There are a couple of movies that I call "Scrapbook Movies".  That means that I can put turn them on and then just listen to the them while I scrapbook.  I've seen them so many times that I don't need to see the action.  I can just listen and look up occasionally.  I have found this to be a great way to get my scrapbooks done!

Here is a partial list of my "Scrapbook Movies":

Enchanted
Ever After
Harry Potter (all of them)
Lord of the Rings (all of them)
Miss Congeniality
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
North & South (BBC Miniseries version)
Ocean's 11
Persuasion (2007 BBC Version)
Pride & Prejudice (2006 Keira Knightley version)
Tangled
13 Going on 30
The Wedding Planner
While You Were Sleeping

There are more, but these are the only ones I can think of at the moment.  Mostly because all but one are currently on the shelf next to me.

No comments: