Saturday, August 13, 2011

Scrooooooooooooooge!!!!!

I am pleased to officially announce (now that the cast list has been posted) that I have been cast as Mrs. Dilber/Ensemble in Scrooge! The Musical at the Candlelight Dinner Playhouse for this upcoming Holiday Season!  The show opens November 19th and runs through December 31st. 

We will have shows on Thursday, Friday, Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons.  In December, we are also adding some Wednesday evenings and Saturday matinees.  Tickets are already going really fast, so don't wait around!!!  Call the Box Office!  You might even get to talk to me!  970-744-3747  Or visit our website:  www.coloradocandlelight.com

I hope to see you at this fabulous show!  Usually I say to let me know when you're coming, so I can come out and say hi.  But since I work in the Box Office I will probably already know you're coming.  I'm a stalker like that!  And I might even be working at the Will Call desk when you come.  You never know!!!

1 comment:

-L said...

I'm so getting tickets!! I'll actually be in CO for Christmas so I'll be there!!