Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Early Morning Phone Calls = Rude Awakenings

So my cell phone rang this morning at about 5:45 am. What the heck?! When the phone rings that early, you expect an emergency, right? So I stumble out of bed and try to dig my phone out of my purse. It was dark...my phone was buried...I didn't make it in time to answer. I checked to see who it was. A Utah phone number, the same one that had called me last night when my phone was on silent. I can understand calling me once, having dialed the wrong number. But to call again at 5:45 am? Are you freaking kidding me?! The weird thing is that I had another missed call yesterday from a Colorado number with the same last 4 digits. Odd... If I find out they were political call, I'm going to be seriously pissed! I voted last Saturday. I don't want to hear anything about the election until it's over!!!!!!!

I'm not going to call the numbers back. I never call back on a missed call unless it's a) someone I know or b) they leave a message. I did try to look up the numbers on Google. For $15 (per number) I can find out who called me. Uh, no thanks! I don't need to know that bad! But if they call back today....I'm answering. So beware!!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Do you have a land line that you can be reached on? If so, try turning your cell phone off at night or anytime you really don't want to get a call. I tell the same thing to my sister. And if that's the only line you can be reached at, then still turn it off...nothing is so important that you should answer before 7:00 (8:00 in my book). =)