Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A "Little Women" Preview

You may have already known that I am doing a production of "Little Women" with Up in Lights Productions. We will run the show the middle of November. I just got some of the promo photos today, so here the two that included me:





I look really evil!!! Well, Aunt March isn't exactly the nicest old lady in the world. My make up will look way better than that, now that I've learned how to put on "old age" make up. (Thank you, Ashley!)

Come see the show! November 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23rd at the Rialto Theater in Loveland!
www.uilproductions.com

3 comments:

The Picketts said...

I'm sad that I am not close enough to come see you in this! This is one of my very favorite stories!

Veronica and Ryan said...

Oh I am so excited that you are Aunt March. Although, I kind of see you as an Amy, ha ha, just kidding, maybe a Jo.

Princess Jami said...

Aunt March?! Awesome! :-)