Thursday, October 23, 2008

FREAKING FROST!!!

If there's anything I hate about living in a climate that hosts all 4 seasons, it's frost. Frost on the windshield of my car. Sometimes it scrapes right off, but not today! It was the kind that apparently has glue in it. I scrape and scrape, and all I do is take the top layer off. I ended up driving to work today with my windshield about half covered. I had to lean over to the right just to see (when I was the driving east and all the sun was beating down on me.)

Ack! I HATE SCRAPING MY WINDOWS!!!! I HATE FROST!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

YAY Angela is here! Glad to see you moved to blogspot! I hear you about the frost tho, but I suppose I have it made since I make Eric scrape my car when he does his truck.

Craig said...

Easy solution, get a garage...bit of advice though, don't try to use your windshield wipers on your windshield until that ice is gone (we broke the wiper mechanism doing that last winter).